Membership | Resources
- COVID-19 updates from the Texas Department of Healthcare Services
- COVID-19 updates from the City of Farmers Branch
- COVID-19 updates from the Town of Addison
- COVID-19 updates from the City of Carrollton
- COVID-19 updates from the Collin County Healthcare Services Department
- COVID-19 updates from Dallas County Health and Human Services
- COVID-19 updates from Denton County Public Health
- Information about COVID-19 from the University of Texas Health Science Center
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information from the CDC
- COVID-19 outbreak information from the World Health Organization
- Print Resources in English and Spanish from the CDC
- Travel Health Notices from the CDC
- COVID-19: Implications for Business from McKinsey & Company
- Pandemic Planning from the Department of Homeland Security
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Preparedness Planning for Businesses from the Department of Homeland Security
- Preparedness Planning for Families from the Department of Homeland Security
- Guidance for Employers to Plan and Respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the U.S. Chamber Foundation
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Handshake-Free Zone Downloadable Sign
- COVID-19 Updates from Employers from The National Law Review
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) from the CDC
- Protecting Workers during a Pandemic from OSHA
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 from OSHA
- Business Continuity Plan from the Department of Homeland Security
- Coronavirus – What Employers Need to Know – ESI
- Talking to Children about Covid-19 resource guide
- US Department of Education Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel
- Resources for Higher Education from the CDC
- Resources for K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs from the CDC
- Coronavirus Resources from Meetings Mean Business
- Resources for Events and Mass Gatherings – COVID 19 from the CDC
Working Capital Recommendations from the SBA
Let the Chamber promote your business!
Sponsorships include, but are not limited to:
- Special Events (Annual Awards Luncheon, Golf Tournament, Business EXPO, Educator Appreciation Events)
- Luncheons (Women's Business Forum, General Membership Luncheons, Brand U: A Small Business Brand Experience)
- Website Banner Ads
For more information, including costs and benefits, call the chamber office at 972-746-5768.
WHAT IS SCORE?
SCORE is a non-profit organization of successful business executives who volunteer their knowledge and experience to help others who want to succeed in their business.
There are almost 400 chapters of SCORE in the country, with a history of over 40 years of counseling America’s small businesses.
Any small business can meet with SCORE counselors to get help with starting a small business. SCORE Counselors are also available to assist any existing business who wants to expand, or just need some business advice from another perspective.
WHAT SCORE DOES
SCORE provides FREE, confidential, one hour counseling and mentoring sessions at the Metrocrest Chamber of Commerce office. All clients may return for additional sessions at any time.
SCORE assists the client with preparing, and reviewing a Business Plan that can document the information a client needs prior to applying for a loan, or looking for investors. We also give directions in registering a business and establishing a business structure from a legal standpoint.
SCORE also suggests methods to market the client’s product or service. This is one of the most important steps in starting and operating a successful business.
SCORE also offers FREE legal assistance in reviewing documents such as leases, franchise agreements, partnership agreements, or any other document of a legal nature. Potential SCORE clients owe it to themselves to avail themselves of the valuable services that SCORE offers.
Call the Chamber office at 972-746-5768 to schedule your appointment.For more information, visit SCORE
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTERS
Click HERE to find the SBDC in your area.
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Visit U.S. Small Business Administration
TEXAS MUNICIPAL LEAGUE
Visit Texas Municipal League
Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas is the local organization mandated to implement a system of services that complement economic development - as a resource for employers to access the quality employees they need, and training individuals to be successfully employed.
Workforce Solutions administers a broad range of programs to address local workforce issues with business-directed objectives, including job training, workplace education, child care and educational initiatives to provide the necessary support for every citizen of Greater Dallas to be successful at work.
Because of our unique and effective approach, Workforce Solutions is considered by many to be a national model for addressing the expanding scope of work-related issues.
Workforce Solutions is nationally recognized for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility by the US Chamber of Commerce. Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.